Stambaugh Designs LLC, Pyfooty Inc. / JordanWasHere.com does not currently qualify for being subjected to the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”).
However – we want to be clear that we do not sell our users’ personal information.
We take your privacy very seriously.
However, the CCPA defines the term “sale” very broadly, including in such a way that transfers of information relating to advertising cookies could be considered a sale. We work with certain third party services to assist us in delivering interest-based advertisements to you.
If you are a California resident, and to the extent that any of these services are considered a “sale” of personal information under the CCPA, then you have the right to opt-out of the sale. Below please find a description of the ways in which you may do so.
California residents’ CCPA sale opt-outs include:
- Selecting your “Cookie Preferences”. This empowers you to choose whether you would like to allow certain categories of cookies and similar technologies to collect information about your usage of our website. Please note that your selections are specific to the particular web browser and device that you use to make them, and so would need to be separately submitted on different browsers or devices.
- By Using Industry-Developed Opt-Out Tools. The Digital Advertising Alliance’s CCPA tool allows California consumers to opt out of the sale of personal information by some or all of that framework’s participating companies by accessing the DAA’s tool here: https://www.privacyrights.info/. Please note that your selections are specific to the particular web browser and device that you used to make them.
- By Blocking Web Browser Cookies. Many browser manufacturers provide helpful information about cookie management, including, but not limited to:
- By Blocking Mobile Advertising Identifiers. Your mobile device settings may provide you the ability to limit use of the advertising ID associated with your device for interest-based advertising purposes. Additional information can be found here: https://www.networkadvertising.org/mobile-choice.
- Platform Opt-Outs. The following advertising partners offer opt-out features that let you opt-out of use of your information for interest-based advertising:
If you have questions regarding the CCPA or about the privacy practices of Quantive Media Inc. / ShawnJoshi.com, please contact us by email at Jordan.firstname.lastname@example.org